What’s New in BlueRock2™
Customized measurement intervals, from every few minutes to every several hours
Extended battery life, now measures up to two (2) years
Easy reports, export in .pdf (and .csv) formats
BlueRock2™ is a rugged, waterproof sensor designed to wirelessly monitor the relative humidity (RH) and temperature of concrete from fresh to hardened stages.
The BlueRock2™ sensor is placed in the concrete right before pouring to monitor the temperature and humidity of concrete in-situ. The measurements are continuously recorded in the BlueRock2™ memory and can be accessed at any time during concrete setting and hardening using the BlueRock2™ mobile app for smartphones and tablets.
This continuous monitoring of concrete RH and temperature can be used for quality control and quality assurance (QC/QA). By knowing the level of humidity in concrete, flooring companies can schedule the installation of various floor coverings (such as resilient flooring, epoxy coating, or wood) based on the type of concrete materials.
Unlike the current destructive and time-consuming methods that measure only one data point at the testing time and require drilling a hole in the concrete, BlueRock2™ offers an embedded wireless solution for accurate measurement and monitoring of internal humidity variations in concrete over time.
Flooring companies rely on BlueRock2™ to monitor the temperature and relative humidity of fresh and hardened concrete in order to monitor:
- Drying levels in concrete floors
- Effectiveness of curing conditions
- Optimization of flooring installation
- Water penetration in concrete
- Humidity gradients
- Wireless technology
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Continuous measurement and recording of concrete temperature and RH at a wide range of user-selected intervals (ranging from one measurement every few minutes to every several hours)
- Easy installation and activation (simply tie the wires together)
- Extended battery life (up to 2 years1)
- Patents pending
- Real-time data display of concrete RH and temperature
- Free Android and iOS apps for smartphones and tablets
- Interactive history trend plotting of temperature and RH
- Easy data organization among different embedded sensors
- Easy data sharing of the most updated sensor data
- Full report generation in csv and pdf formats
1Operating at room temperature with periodical connections to the sensor.
Temperature: -30 to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F)
Relative Humidity: 0 ~ 100 %
Temperature: ±1 °C
Relative Humidity: 20 to 80%, ±2%
<20% or >80%, ±3%
Wireless Signal Range
Up to 6-8 meters
39 x 39 x 20 mm
(1.5 x 1.5 x 0.7 inches)